Monday, April 18, 2011

The Black Swan





I went and saw the movie a few days back.The dance choreography the costumes and were amazing! The visual effects to show the transformation of the Nina Sayers ( Natalie Portman) from white to black swan and back was great to watch. The transition is more poignant in the visions of the doppelganger in the story. It was the pure beauty of the story and the vision of the director that makes the movie beautiful. It inspired me to capture the moments in my drawing!

3 comments:

auro said...

this is lovely!

Gaurav Verma said...

You are an artist...excellent drawings you have carved out...I am your fan..

well the trip turned out to be more happening than what I have thought. There is some magnet in the nature, which pulls every traveller to its beauty...

syluette said...

Thanks a lot. Nature is sure attractive it inspires artist. We always draw from nature whether it is dance,music, poetry and martial arts or any kind of art!