Monday, February 8, 2010

After a week I met the same children mentioned in my previous blog entry.I was happy to know that they recognized me and remembered my name.Although the so called normal adults cannot even remember or pronounce my name! I feel that every individual has a certain degree of abnormality but they are able to conceal it successfully.
Actually speaking in the present world being innocent and true to yourself and others is unnatural and being deceptive to oneself and others is natural.That's the irony!
In the beginning these children were slow and distracted in their routine school activities as there was a break in their habitual work due to the weekly holidays(autistic children are dependent on routine). It was nice talking to them.Unlike other such children they respond to me and make eye contact when addressed.Also they are attentive and obedient which is very sweet indeed!They seek attention all the time and ask for help in doing their work every now and again even though they could do it on their own! One of them works independently while the others need assistance.Each of them have some difficulty areas which I want them to overcome gradually.

No comments: